Your ultimate guide to bathroom brands
A bathroom should be a hallmark of luxury, tranquillity and quality. If you’re planning a bathroom fit-out or renovation, there are so many innovators and outstanding brands to choose from. Here at Ebberns, we stock and install pieces from world-class bathroom brands to ensure you get a one-of-a-kind bathroom that is right for you. In this article, we’ll take you through the key benefits of major bathroom brands to help you make that all-important decision.
Sophistication, innovation, customisation – these are the core qualities of Axor bathrooms. The Axor name began in 1993 as part of the Hansgrohe Group, and Axor are proud to be trendsetters who are on the cutting edge of technology. This makes them an ideal choice for those who want to make a bold statement with their bathroom design.
The benefits of the Axor brand include:
- Developing new cutting-edge technologies
- Focussed on unique, experimental bathroom design
- A distinct look and feel for your bathroom
- Partner up with designers and architects to create one-of-a-kind pieces
Every Bauhaus bathroom marries together Italian design with forward-thinking technology. Bauhaus is dedicated to quality and rigorous attention to detail to build long-lasting products that every customer can be proud of.
- Forward-thinking technology, including demisting mirrors, LED lighting and in-built digital clocks
- Part of the Crosswater Holdings group, who are dedicated to excellence in design
- Time-honoured techniques and components
With over 100 years in bathroom creation, Hansgrohe is one of the world’s most respected brands. Recognised by their sleek aesthetic yet incredibly functional features, Hansgrohe brings together the best parts of bathroom design for a usable, beautiful result for any homeowner.
- Focuses on both comfort and cutting-edge design
- Balances practicality and functionality with style and indulgence
- Experienced in creating high-quality products
- Incorporates the latest water-saving technology
As a Swiss brand with an Italian approach to exquisite design and practicality, Laufen is one of the most prestigious bathroom brands on the market – they are also under the Roca umbrella, so they also have global reach. And for those customers who are a little more eco-conscious, Laufen are dedicated to conserving water and other natural resources through the processes and technology they use.
- Committed to conservation of water and natural resources
- Focussed on design, practicality and quality
- Established in 1892, Laufen has extensive manufacturing knowledge, allowing them to create pieces of precision, clarity and emotion
With traditional brassware and luxury design, Matki bathrooms stand out from the crowd. As a family-run company since 1971, they pride themselves on quality products that undergo rigorous testing, all supported by excellent customer service.
- Every element is finished and put together by hand
- Dedicated to rigorous product testing to ensure quality, endurance and durability
- Committed to a design-lead approach, and employ a team of in-house designers to facilitate this
- Their focus is to create pieces which will look better and be easy to both use and maintain
Technology is at the heart of Roca. This forward-thinking approach, coupled with over 100 years of experience, makes Roca a remarkable bathroom brand that can be trusted for innovation and quality craftsmanship. Today, Roca is a global brand who distributes all over the world via their multiple plants and thousands of employees.
- Multi-award-winning products and designs
- Develop water and energy-saving solutions for their products
- State-of-the-art technology is central to Roca, and is incorporated at every stage of production
- They put time, money and effort into researching new solutions and innovations
Are you still unsure?
If you’re still not certain which bathroom brand to opt for, simply consult with Ebberns today – we stock and supply products from all of the above brands, and can help you decide which brands and products will suit your needs best.
Here at Ebberns, we design, create and fit bespoke bathrooms for customers across Hemel Hempstead and beyond. With over 35 years’ experience, we use world-leading products and brands to transform bathrooms throughout our local area. To discover more, simply get in touch with our team today.